Sunday 16 June 2013

Crazy Stupid Love


Title: Crazy, Stupid, Love
Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Year: 2011
Time: 118 min
Director:
Glenn Ficarra, John Requa

A middle-aged husband's life changes dramatically when his wife asks him for a divorce. He seeks to rediscover his manhood with the help of a newfound friend, Jacob, learning to pick up girls at bars.

Aneta’s review:
Very good idea to record this movie BUT I was disappointed. I heard about this movie a lot. Was few very funny moments but it’s so small like on a comedy. The end was in “American style”. Public speech, public psychotherapy and public declaration of love. Blablabla this was a lot of times earlier. The moral of the movie is the casanova can change because some red woman and some 13 years old boy get from his 17 years old nanny her naked photos…Better
not inspired by the film BUT Ryan Gosling THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for this that you change my boyfriend hairstyle. So my mark is 6 would be much less than 6 but Ryan’s chest  from photoshop.

Mark: 6/10

Afzaal’s review:
Well, this movie is a great first time watch. It actually was really funny to start with but about half way down the movie it gets a bit boring. The story is pretty much about a guy(Steve Carell) who gets a divorce and ends up sitting in a bar drinking every day where he finds Ryan Gosling who is a lady killer. Ryan Gosling notices him sitting there every day and decides to change his life and that is when the fun begins. It also consists of a lot of funny mix ups and very shocking ending! There is a bit where alot of ladies including my gf :P went little <3333 on Ryan Gosling when he took his tshirt off but hmm apart from that I did took alot of inspiration my self from his character in the movie and I guess some guys out there will take also. So if I have to rate it I would give it 7 out of 10.

Mark: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment